Independent Resources Management Limited has a vacancy for an experienced Real Estate Marketing Officer. The ideal candidate must have a track record in the property market.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars,
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (Real Estate, Marketing, etc.) – 1 st Class or 2 nd Upper
- 3 or more years of work experience in Real Estate Firm
- Experience in Excel financial modeling
- Basic understanding of corporate finance,
- Capable of performing tasks using MS office applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Selling and Negotiation Skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545206 to apply for this job .