ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specializing in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
- Attend customer inquiries/complaints - Maintain good customer relations
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Attention to all issues identified by a client using product knowledge
- Provide support to the Business Development Team within your location
- Ensure timely and factual communication with clients
- Prompt resolution of all complaints received and escalate where necessary.
- Minimum of BSc, HND qualification.
- With at least 5 year(s) experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Data Analytics
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545196 to apply for this job .