Mindfield Resources - Our client, a leading FMCG company within the manufacturing industry, operating with exceptional market coverage and insight supported by fantastic people.
- You would play a major role in supporting the General Manager in the creation and enhancement of shareholder value through the development and execution of business strategies.
- Managing a highly diverse team of finance professionals you would develop and monitor the capital expenditure, prepare the financial budgets for presenting to the leadership team.
- Deep dive into the financial planning, due diligence for any major projects, acquisitions, launches, capacity enhancement etc.
- You need to have prior experience in the consumer goods industry, preferably should have worked on a revenue management role at some point of your career, developing a deep insight into the operational side of the business.
- The need of the hour is an individual who has an entrepreneurial mindset, has strategic content with excellent execution capabilities.
- At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels.
- Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholder's clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be a delay in us responding to you but respond we will.
- Look forward to a long-term relationship.
- 10-15 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business CPA/ CA desirable.
- Crisp and effective communicator with the ability to take unpopular decisions for the greater business objective and still carry the team with you.
- Entrepreneurial mindset has strategic content with excellent execution capabilities.
- We need the person to hit the ground running as there is no time for a learning curve.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545193 to apply for this job .