The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance. The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Jos Sub Delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
- Process accounting operations of the Sub-Delegation
- Handles and/or supervises various administrative activities such as hotel management, welcome, premises management in liaison with F&A Manager, Premise Officer and Cashier
- Process data record in the accounting software according to ICRC chart of accounts and procedures
- Propose/develop Internal Control measures and other improvements to the business processes
- Develop control tools/procedures to better monitor expenses
- Acts as a link for HR administrative tasks between the employees, F & A Manager, Head of Sub-Delegation and Administration Abuja
- Ensures that JOS premises are furnished and equipped according to the standard list; follows up and processes the requisitions order linked to furniture or equipment
- Reports weekly on administrative activities to Field Admin ensuring that performed activities are within the standard of the delegation
- University degree in accounting or any relevant field
- 3-5 years work experience in a similar field
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Very good computer literacy, especially Excel
- Very good knowledge in double entry-accounting and bookkeeping
Desire profile and skills:
- Rigor, methodical and good analytical skills
- Sense of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and meticulously
- Ability to manage a team and supervise administration
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and contact details of three referees. Clearly, indicate “Accountant II Jos" as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
- Current location
- Languages you speak
- Years of relevant experience
- NYSC status
- Late application will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545184 to apply for this job .