Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- To carry out research on relevant subject matters for the department
- Attend Court and ensure proper representation of all FMN cases.
- Vetting of legal documents/finance documents.
- Handle Legal Department Property Unit under the supervision of the Head, Legal Services.
- Acts as a law librarian, keeping and monitoring legal volumes and ensuring legal volumes are up-to-date.
- Support Company Secretariat in writing of minutes and filing of returns with relevant regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor of Law, LLB Hons
- 5 ‘O’ Level Credit including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- 2 years post bar experience
- Membership of the Nigerian Bar Association
The Person must have:
- Good Communication (written and spoken)
- Sound analytical mind
- Good research ability
- Good presentation ability
- Relevant IT skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545182 to apply for this job .