ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specializing in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
- Manages the sales of the Retirement Savings Accounts (RSAs) within a defined geographic area and around areas as deemed fit by the firm to ensures consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of sales personnel.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and expand existing businesses through effective customer services
- Collaborate with sales executives in achieving set target through effective sales strategies.
- Employing the best possible strategies for improving firms client base
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenue and meet set objectives.
- Develops specific plans to ensure funds under management (FUM) growth
- Manages and develops sales staff
- Coordinates proper company’s resources to ensure efficient and stable sales result
- Holds a regular meeting with sales executives
- Perform sales activities on major account for retention purposes
- Assist sales executives in managing High Net worth Individuals (HNI’s) and Pension Desk Officers
- Courtesy call to organizations in their order of priorities for retention purposes
- Courtesy visits to HNI’s of organizations for AVC purpose/retention
- Routine visits to Pension Desk officers for continue business(RSA)
- Cold call to nonclient (organizations) for clients expansion(RSA)
- Cold call to nonclients/ organizations for the purpose of the transfer window(EOI)
- Routine visits to an organisation with inconsistent remittance and unfunded accounts issue
- Collaboration with sales executives for routine visits to clients
- A University Degree/HND is preferred
- A minimum of four years of related experience or training.
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suits
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information’s
- Basic knowledge on the use of MsExcel / Ms Word and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to lead and motivate the sales team
- Ability to educate and impart knowledge on sales executives
- First-hand knowledge of the Pension Industry and PRA Act.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545180 to apply for this job .