Farmcrowdy Limited is an Agric-tech platform that gives Nigerians the opportunity to invest in Agriculture by connecting farm sponsors with real farmers for the purpose of producing high-quality farm produce. Our mandate is to empower rural farmers, contribute to food security in Nigeria and provide a healthy means of engaging people with Agriculture from a profit-driven perspective.
- We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing, memorable user experiences; create wireframes and design interface concepts and graphic layouts and make them exciting.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean artful design, possess superior UI/UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into creative, intuitive, functional user interfaces.
- A UX/UI Designer, able to design intelligible Web or screen interfaces, ensure they work, and make them exciting, and memorable part of the customer experience.
- Facilitate Farmcrowdy’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up into intuitive user experiences for digital products
- Defining and Implementing innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Conceptualizing Original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic designs and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Minimum of 3 years experience and proven track record
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during an interview
- Proven UI/UX experience on any E-commerce platform or in a similar capacity
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, CorelDRAW, InDesign, Invision, and any other similar applications for graphics asset creation.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first responsive design
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Present and defend your design decisions. All design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (color theory, visual weight. Etc.)
- Ability to meet target deadlines
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, their design portfolio and/or a link to design jobs done, and CV. The subject title of the application should include the role being applied for eg. "Application for UI/UX Designer".
- You may also include a link to your LinkedIn profile in the application
- Farmcrowdy is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in the workforce.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545179 to apply for this job .