A reputable IT firm wants to fill the above position with a suitable and qualified applicant.
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- You should have a strong knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as Technical, Sales and Finance Team) and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and evaluate against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends, insights and optimize performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with Marketing Agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- University Degree or Equivalent.
- 2/3 Years working experience as a Digital Marketing Personnel
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and Planning digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Working knowledge of AD serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Good Reporting Skills and in-depth understanding and usage of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Analyze key metrics that unit our website traffic and our service quotas
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Manage all aspects of marketing operations, including key personnel
- Communicate marketing goals and results with Management.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545173 to apply for this job .