We are an Agric Business with interest in Cashew, Cocoa, and Palm Oil. We recently set up a Cashew Trees Plantation at Iseyin in Oyo State with a plan to establish more Plantations at the same location this Business Year 2018.
- We are looking for a Corporate Lawyer with the primary responsibility to ensure that Business transactions are in compliance with the law.
- The corporate lawyer must research the law implicated by any transaction and advise negative effects it might create.
- In addition to their regular duties, the Lawyer is to ensure decisions translate to a strong bottom line.
- Preparing and filing Government reports
- Drafting Legal documents
- Guiding Managers on Regulatory and Compliance matters
- Formulating Employee Handbooks
- Analyzing legal issues relating to the Company's operation
- Representing the corporation before Administrative boards and Government agencies
- Providing assistance to the Law Chamber retained by the Company for specialized Legal services
- Structuring joint enterprises with other Organizations
- Must reside in lbadan or Oyo State
- Be willing to work from the Farm Office located at Iseyin (Oyo State) starting from Mondays to Fridays
- Resumes Iseyin every Monday morning and departs by Friday afternoon
- Minimum of LLB
- Minimum of 1-2 Years Post NYSC Experience
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Good Communication and Analytical skills
- Possession of administrative, negotiating, writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle and resolve conflicts
- Attention to details, Honesty, dedication, and sincerity
Pay / Benefits
- N60,000 Monthly Salary
- Free Accommodation at lseyin
- N 10,000 Monthly Transportation Allowance
- Group Life Insurance
- 30 Working Days Vacation / Year
- Group Medical Insurance
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545169 to apply for this job .