Alva Technologies Ltd. is a specialized IT consulting firm with world-class practices in Enterprise Technology Solutions and Infrastructure Services.
Alva’s innovative build-to-order solutions, assemble-to-order team approach combines experienced people, processes, and technology into a comprehensive, customized solution that can meet your unique business requirements.
Our people are central to delivering our business goals.
We offer a variety of career opportunities that offer exciting and challenging new experiences.
Our people are at the centre of delivering our business goals, which is why we are committed to building a mutually beneficial, sustainable relationship with all of our employees.
Ready to make your next move?
- We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
- Should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy. You should strengthen our online presence and increase our brand awareness through effective social media campaigns
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- You will be responsible for creating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action;
- Managing posts and Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer to drive marketing efforts
- Create editorial / Content calendars and schedules in collaboration with creative media, marketing, and sales dept.
- Collaborate with Creative Media, Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures. Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics;
- Capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, Report on web traffic from all social media, and then acting on the information.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and other social media best practices
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, SEO, and Website administration using Wordpress CMS (Prefered)
- Excellent knowledge of web design
- Experience with WordPress content management systems (CMS) or other CMS.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop, Video editing tools
- Able to produce and create high-quality images and videos from events for use on social media platforms
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and able to use social Media Metric tools to generate report metrics for management
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good time management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in the French Language is an added plus
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's clearly stating the "Position" as the subject of the mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545162 to apply for this job .