ANOTECH Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialist services for energy industries.
ANOTECH Energy has developed an expertise in all energy sectors: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Mining, Water industries.
We are always looking to recruit the best talents to join us at ANOTECH.
If you share our values and believe ANOTECH is a great fit for you, we invite you to submit your resume to be considered for our current opportunities.
Scope of Work
Your Main Mission will be to:
- Be in charge, among other things, of the installation of subsea structures, anchorage, flexible tubes and umbilicals
- Prepare missions and support operational people offshore
- Be an interface at the heart of the project and will ensure the liaison between client, suppliers, operational people and design teams
- Lead a team of junior Engineers
- Manage all external interfaces (clients, subcontractors) and internal interfaces (other disciplines, installation, fabrication, purchasing)
- Supervise part of the engineering team in connection with the preparation and Installation of products,
- Validate the production of documents and preliminary studies linked to bids and projects
- Supervise and control update of all installation engineering document
- Advise adequate improvements taking into account HSEQ and Group standards
- Actively participate in the training and the career progression of your team
- Take an active part in the consolidation of the installation team’s expertise
- Suggest innovative solutions that enable cost reduction.
- Lead from 8 to 10 years experience
- A graduate of Engineering with a minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in Engineering oil-related installation projects
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Travels to constructions sites onshore and offshore during execution phases will be required
- A good level of English language is essential
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545157 to apply for this job .