A Four Star Boutique hotel in Ikoyi, Lagos, is seeking to employ the services of an experienced Executive Housekeeper with the following set skills, qualification, and attributes:
- Assist with scheduling and room assignments to ensure proper coverage.
- Ensure that all staff are properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out respective job duties.
- Prepare daily roster, supervise and ensure that all Housekeeping staff complies with quality standards.
- Conduct thorough inspections of guest rooms and provide feedback to Guest Relations Manager on a daily basis.
- Inspect storage rooms and room attendant carts for neatness, cleanliness, adequate supplies, and good repair.
- Ensure the protection of guest's; room numbers and policies regarding guest room access.
- Control expenses and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping and manage and control guests’ supplies and usages.
- Work closely with Stock Control to protect supplies, conducts physical inventory, and prepare daily supplies usage.
- Complete all paperwork and closing duties, such as filling out supply requisitions, maintenance request forms and updating log books etc.
- Work closely with the maintenance department in preventative maintenance and reporting deficiencies, amongst others.
- Develop short and long-term Housekeeping plan and implementation for the Hotel.
- Ability to maintain stock and storage rooms and work within a departmental budget.
- Substantial Housekeeping management background within the hotel industry, with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Working knowledge of rooms management systems.
- Advanced knowledge of housekeeping process and procedures.
- Previous experience managing a team of housekeeping employees through, motivation, training, and development.
- Certified or experienced hotel housekeeping executive/supervisor
- Preferably female, however, a well-experienced male is acceptable, nonetheless
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, and exhibit sound judgment
- Ability to develop and maintain gracious and efficient customer service
- Ability to deliver superior and consistent guest experience through housekeeping employee development, service standards and training
- Manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Attention to detail and a commitment to high standards of delivery
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to improve and promote quality
- Self-motivated and exhibit calmness under pressure, with a flexible approach
- Only Candidates with the required qualification, experience and attributes will be considered.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545156 to apply for this job .