A Four Star Boutique hotel in Ikoyi, Lagos, is seeking to employ the services of an experienced Front Desk/Customer Service Officer with the following set skills, qualification, and attributes:
- Ensure proper handling of guest complaints and monitor customer satisfaction with surveys and comment cards.
- Uphold gracious front desk procedures in the booking and handling of customers.
- Prepare guest folio and check-out procedures and able to review checkouts.
- Ensure that reservation operations and procedures are maintained and improved to retain optimum efficiency at all times.
- Perform multi-task functions and exhibit excellent problem-solving skills in relation to dealing with guests.
- Provide weekly and monthly occupancy forecast and maintain accurate occupancy forecast to avoid over/under booking.
- Maintain and promote hospitality at all times; welcoming and serving guests in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the phone pertaining to facility amenities and services.
- Substantial Customer Service background within the hotel industry, with at least 4 year’s front desk experience.
- Daily hotel operational knowledge, with a minimum of three year’s experience.
- Certified hotel administrator and a graduate degree or equivalent from a reputable higher institution would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Front Office software.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Personal attributes required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, and exhibit sound judgment.
- Ability to develop and maintain gracious and efficient front desk procedures.
- Ability to deliver superior and consistent guest experience through employee development, service standards, and training.
- Understand business implication of decisions and demonstrate good Knowledge of the market and competition.
- Manage to compete for demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to improve and promote quality.
- Self-motivated and exhibit calmness under pressure, with a flexible approach.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and supporting the wider objectives of the Company.
- Only Candidates with the required qualification, experience and attributes will be considered.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545155 to apply for this job .