A Four Star Boutique hotel in Ikoyi, Lagos, is seeking to employ the services of an experienced Technician with the following set skills, qualification, and attributes:
- Maintain the overall appearance and working order of the property.
- Perform routine maintenance throughout the property, including painting, carpet/floor cleaning, laundry machine, generator set, spa equipment etc.
- Perform minor adjustments on plumbing, electrical and mechanical systems, including the repair and/or replacement of air conditioning units, as well as, furniture and fixtures.
- Perform maintenance and repair work on the interior and exterior of the buildings, hotel rooms and contents, laundry and kitchen/refrigeration equipment, lighting, heating/air conditioning, ventilation, water treatment systems, and spa equipment.
- Employ preventative maintenance schedules to ensure that guestrooms, public areas, mechanical, electrical, kitchen and laundry equipment and key facility systems are in good working order.
- Respond to guest’s requests for immediate repairs and maintain proper equipment and supply inventory.
- Assist to maintain preventative maintenance program and implement it in a systematic approach.
- Apply a clearly established opening and closing procedure with a documented checklist.
- Technical knowledge of utility systems and substantial technical management background within the hotel industry.
- Ability to excel in activities concerned with the maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Apprentice certification and experience in facilities maintenance, including air conditioners, generator, laundry and kitchen equipment.
- Certificate or good knowledge of safety and quality and audit inspections.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, and exhibit sound judgment.
- Be able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to high standards of delivery.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to improve and promote quality.
- Self-motivated and exhibit calmness under pressure, with a flexible approach.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and supporting the wider objectives of the Company.
- Only Candidates with the required qualification, experience and attributes will be considered.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545153 to apply for this job .