The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria's most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
- Attracting new customers and managing existing customers.
- Plan and co-ordinate the international shipment of goods.
- Negotiate with a variety of people such as shippers, agents and vendors. He/she is expected to have excellent customer service skills in dealing with customers.
- Export documentation and communicate with forwarders associated with the shipment process to ease order volume flow.
- Keep track of invoices and prepare reports to expedite the billing process.
- Ensure that shipment is in compliance with the laws and regulations governing the export industry.
- Accurate and timely information dissemination and reporting.
- Preparation of district sales forecast and periodic reviews of sales objective.
- Carrying out qualitative and quantitative market survey on NASCON and competitive products (including new entrants).
- Ensure strict adherence to NASCON safety policy guidelines.
- Minimum HND/BSc Degree in relevant field. A professional sales qualification is an added advantage.
- 1-3 years’ work experience
- Must be able to communicate professionally in French, English, Hausa or Yoruba.
- Take ownership of the overall Market segmentation process and the implementation of agreed strategies on an overall basis.
- Formulate and implement tactical and strategic sales plans throughout the targeted business segments with the greatest potential to improve profitability, positioning and market share.
- Direct responsibility for achievement of plans and targets, including operational measures such as Market share, Earnings, Gross margin contribution.
- Reports and provides feedback (Market conditions, sales information, prospecting activities, competitors' price, competitors' data as driven by the market).
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Promote and support company image standards.
- Creative thinking, analytical skills and financial awareness
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545147 to apply for this job .