Echo-Scan Services Limited was founded in 1998 and commenced operations in January 1999.
Our workforce includes highly trained professionals amongst whom are Radiologists, Physicians, Sonologists, Radiographers, Laboratory Scientists, Nurses, Financial Managers, and other uniquely skilled employees.
We are consistently guided on our day to day activities by; Integrity, ethics, professionalism, teamwork, and respect for human dignity. Our overarching principle is service to humanity under God's guidance.
Are you passionate? Are you focused? Are you goal-oriented?
We seek to employ individuals who are intelligent, team players, result-oriented and motivated in our friendly and dynamic environment.
Choosing to work with us is one of the most exciting and fulfilling decisions you can make.
As a candidate, you will need to demonstrate your experience, qualifications, and passion.
We desire to employ people who share our positive and progressive approach to work.
If interested, please click the apply button immediately.
- In this role, you’ll be expected to lead and manage all operational aspects of your branch including sales & marketing, customer service, human resources and administration in accordance with the overall business objective - to provide first-class services to support accurate medical diagnoses and the wellbeing of our patients.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Able to adapt quickly and easily to change
- Computer literate - able to use various computer software and applications, including Email, MS Word, Excel, and other administrative software; with the ability to learn and effectively utilize new technologies ( smartphones, tablets, desk/laptops, and software)
- An efficient delegator and an excellent communicator, with great interpersonal skills
- Empathetic & Emotionally Intelligent
- Mature and Organized, with good time management skills
- A consummate Team Leader & player
In addition, you should have:
- Knowledge of recent developments in medical and occupational testing
- A broad knowledge of the Nigerian Healthcare sector (specific knowledge of the Medical Diagnostic services space would be an advantage)
- Strong Business Acumen or Commercial Awareness
- Strong Problem-Solving skills
- Managerial and Leadership skills
- Strategic Planning and Execution skills
- A good work ethic, with a high level of integrity, professionalism and a good deal of common sense
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- HND or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Medical Lab Sciences, Marketing, Business Management or related field from a recognized institution.
- 5 - 7 years' proven work experience as a medical or diagnostic laboratory manager, senior sales representative or marketing executive in a defined territory; with a minimum of 2 years in a managerial or supervisory role (branch, sales or marketing team lead)
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter explaining why you would be a great fit.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545145 to apply for this job .