Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, an international Fast Moving Consuming Goods (FMCG) group, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Develop, manage and sustain a profitable Brand.
- Provide inputs for brand strategy review.
- Defining annual brand plan in line with overall marketing strategies and objectives.
- Manage Integrated Marketing Plans (IMP) and the resulting commercial programs.
- Manage New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Develop brand/product line extension from conception to the introduction of the product to the market.
- Set monthly sales targets and increase profit.
- Monitor market development, competitive brands performance, initiate projects to ensure quality, profitability, brand equity, and growth of net sales and market shares.
- The track, analyze and evaluate all brands and trade initiatives to ensure business targets are met.
- Develop and update generic planograms and success benchmarks aligned to brand strategy.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders during projects.
- Manage and evaluate daily interactions with agencies.
- Ensure that all business management standards, processes, and procedures are applied and adhered to.
- Effectively manage A&P budget.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline. Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience as a brand manager preferably in a multinational FMCG.
- Analytical skill.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skill.
- Good presentation skill.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen with sound knowledge of the business terrain.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545144 to apply for this job .