Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, an international Fast Moving Consuming Goods (FMCG) group, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Perform financial control and support for the Nigeria Business Unit.
- Financial forecasting and budgeting
- Budget control and financial analysis for the business unit.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders.
- Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses and information reports.
- Control and analyze the expenses, structure costs and other variables that influence the margins and profitability of the business.
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives and procedures
- Manage the company’s finance function, budget and ensures prompt preparation of adequate financial reports.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet account analysis, asset valuation review processes and reconciliation in the organization.
- Improving the impact, and understanding of financial reporting on business performance
- Organize a monthly commercial discussion with the Business Analysts in Ghana and Nigeria
- Modeling of a business case to ascertain the commercial viability of key investments and other commercial activities
- Responsible for collating, modeling and reporting operational cost (Income statement, Balance Sheet and Cash flow)
- Present a report to the executive management team at the end of each month, a detailed report on the month’s financial performance, highlighting any areas of concerns and potential risks in future months
- Work with Finance Manager to ensure that expenses are charged properly.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or any related social science discipline
- ACA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Experience: 4-8 years
- IFRS reporting standard
- Proactive person
- Project mindset
- Team player.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545140 to apply for this job .