Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency, we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
- The Field Engineer Trainee assists and supports other Engineers and Specialists at the well site. Training is hands-on with a focus on the oilfield business in general, tools and services specific to the assigned business line.
- Successful Field Engineer Trainees are rapid learners, use logic to solve problems, and are personally committed to continuous improvement.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
- Learn basic rig components and different roles of service companies.
- Provide pre- and post job support to engineers and specialists at the well site and in the base location, including risk analysis.
- Assist with rig-up and rig-down of tools and equipment at the well site.
- Contribute to the preparation of well site reports.
- BSc in Engineering or related science.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Strong customer service mindset
- Prior field engineering experience is preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Prior project management experience is preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, using the job title as the subject of the mail
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545139 to apply for this job .