Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency, we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all areas of the business including financial management, business operations, payroll, and human resource administration functions. In order to succeed in this role, you must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- It is imperative that the candidate for this position is able to create detailed and innovative strategies for overwhelming effective relations management.
- This management position is reserved for bright, dedicated and ambitious individuals willing to be a coveted contributor and a major team player in achieving the elaborate vision set out by the company.
- Implement pricing strategy and manage the business to aggressive growth goals.
- Monitor operations performance and drive issue resolution as needed.
- Regularly meets and beats goals. You are a metric maven
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit: should be able to set the right priorities without being told what or how
- Has a solid executive presence and high integrity
- Is a networking ninja. Should excel at building solid relationships over time
- Is not afraid of fast-paced or dynamic work. You’re eager to tackle tough challenges head-on
- Is extremely organized and proactive in managing organisation’s business
- Develop strong working relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- 3+ years' of relevant work experience
- General business skills including budget preparation, staff development, and training
- Requires reasoning ability and good independent judgment
- Expert competency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial planning
- Knowledge of marketing strategies
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Proven track record of high standards of professionalism
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates need to apply
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545137 to apply for this job .