PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) - Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading financial institutions providing insurance and financial services. They offer a range of business and personal insurance services including group life assurance, business travel insurance, mortgage protection, savings plan and credit life. As part of our client’s mission to creating value and ensuring peace of mind in an uncertain world, it currently seeks a dynamic and competent individual to fill the position below:
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Executive Director - Marketing and will be responsible for overseeing all sales activities of the company and meeting sales target. Other responsibilities include:
- Devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets
- Development and implementation of the brand and marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Ensures that the marketing team implements the marketing objectives.
- Coordinates the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc
- Map out potential customers and generate leads for the Organization
- Ensures continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
Skills & Competencies:
- Communication and presentation skills
- Limited insider relationships and links with competitors
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot branding opportunities
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of Second class Upper Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Must be a member of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria or any equivalent.
- A Master's Degree will be an added advantage.
- Over 10 years' marketing experience in the insurance industry
- Expertise in the marketing of insurance products
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams from a similar industry
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545132 to apply for this job .