DMS Automations Limited - We undertake, Factories Automation & Control, Spares Procurement, and Engineering Services. We provide and distributes industrial components such as Sensor; Gas/Dust Analyzer, Relays, Ultrasonic Flow-meter, Contactor, Thermocouple, Pneumatic, Electronic Drives and Self-contained Valves, I/P Converters, Controls, Actuators, Positioner and process control equipment.
General Purpose of the Position
- An Automation Sales Engineer’s purpose is to effectively develop and execute sales of factory automation solutions; products and services in assigned accounts.
- Is involved with the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing, and handover.
- Is responsible for analyzing the customer’s needs with respect to our product offerings and propose solutions to the customer to help them achieve their objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales of business solutions based on DMS Automation' lines of automation hardware and software products and services within an assigned geographic territory.
- Primary automation hardware lines are GE AC, Cognex Machine Vision, Sick Sensors and Lasers, Epson and Universal Robots.
- Primary automation software line is GE IP Proficy with focus on SCADA, Change Management, Historian, OEE and Plant Intelligence.
- DMS Automations -branded solutions include quality inspection systems and CDI Industrial HMI and IPC platforms.
- Effectively conduct customer presentations to all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Liaising with others in the engineering team, clients, and contractors.
- New customer development by following up on leads and prospecting.
- Follow up quotations, commercial negotiations and persuade/convince the customer to place the order with us.
Education and Experience Required
- BSME, BSEE, BEng Elect/Elect or equivalent work experience.
- Experience selling Automation Solutions that increase customer profitability.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Self-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Technical knowledge of automation products.
- Presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
- Willingness to travel 50-80% of the time in a local territory (typically 100KM radius)
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position
- Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction and assignments.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545126 to apply for this job .