Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited was incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with a focus on West Africa and the Gulf of Guinea as its core business area. We offer world best-in-class, cost-efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services.
- To lead and manage the strategic development of all design and technical functions associated with the Capital programme and also other funding streams for Disabled Access involving the Disability Facilities Grant system.
- To advise and support the Assistant Director (Design) on the design and technical issues in order to provide transformational schools, including the development of a long term strategy which takes into consideration external drivers such as: funding and financial arrangements, partnership working and compliance with internal and external policies.
- To manage the design from feasibility to completion for all in-house designed architectural projects.
- To advise and support on the project delivery for projects delivered by framework partners.
- To manage a range of human resources, both internal and external to the Council, as allocated to the postholder, ensuring effective staff development and performance management.
- Being articulate
- Being able to communicate proficiently
- Managing conflicts
- Mentoring employees
- Being innovative
- Being considerate
- Being responsive
- Being proactive
- Project management.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545116 to apply for this job .