Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited was incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with a focus on West Africa and the Gulf of Guinea as its core business areas. We offer world best-in-class, cost-efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments, and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- The formal certificate of training of either the OSHA 30 hour construction or OSHA 30 hour for general industry is required. Other formal safety certification such as the Occupational Safety and Health Technologist (OSHT) will also be considered.
- Two (2) years Safety, Industrial Hygiene, or related experience.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract or assignment.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545115 to apply for this job .