Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited was incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with a focus on West Africa and the Gulf of Guinea as its core business area. We offer world best-in-class, cost-efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services.
- Moderate experience including linear projects
- Experience in commitment tracking and reporting
- Experience in similar work in linear projects, pipelines
- Negotiates environmental service agreements and managing associated costs and revenues
- Reviews the company social and environment policy statements annually
- Reports to the Standards and Systems Manager on a regular basis.
- Negotiate and organize
- Stimulate and manage change
- Demonstrate strong leadership and influence
- Display a high level of computer literacy
- Show commercial awareness and an understanding of business
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate staff at all levels
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545112 to apply for this job .