Enzo, Krypton and Company is a management consulting firm located at the heart of the commercial hub of Africa’s biggest economy; Nigeria. We are focused on helping business leaders solve difficult problems, achieve sustainable growth and continually create marketable value in a rapidly changing business environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. The General Manager will be responsible for implementing the strategic plans of the company, providing oversight for the day to day running of the company’s businesses.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide leadership and direction for the day to day running of the company.
- Develop and oversee the achievement of the company’s balance scorecard; draw up plans for driving the company towards achieving set targets.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Identifying and mitigating risks – presenting these threats and solutions to the board quarterly.
- Oversee creation and regular update of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and business operating processes.
- Monitor inventory levels, manufacturing equipment, and other supplies as needed.
- Oversee the daily service operations and ensure quality standards.
- Track internal compliance and adherence to regulatory statues/laws.
- Plan, manage, and monitor work as well as hiring, communicating, coaching staff, and building relationships.
- Ensure that company policy & procedures are understood and followed by performance Coaching & follow up
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Monitor the business to ensure that it efficiently and effectively provides needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Periodically review operational plans developed to run all administrative aspects of the company (admin., accounts, front desk, IT, facility management/maintenance, Human Resources). Ensure plans are up to date – liaising with department heads.
- Track internal compliance (working with the head of compliance) and adherence to external regulatory statues/laws.
- Monitor 3rd Party relationships to ensure efficient and effective service delivery
- Ensure all service aspects of the company are well run with very minimal service failures.
- Direct and coordinate the execution of financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Identify industry and business growth opportunities and develop strategies to exploit.
- Conduct regular benchmarking with best practice, consumer trend analysis, competitive benchmarking etc.
- Direct and coordinate company's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments and increase efficiency
- Develop and implement various promotional strategies.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven Leadership skills, with a track record. Can motivate others to achieve set goals.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- A strategic thinker with strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written to include report writing and group presentations.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Great interpersonal and emotional intelligence skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- A collaborative team player – concerned with the team’s success as well as individual performance.
- Solution orientated with ability to be decisive
- Minimum of 8-12 years’ working experience with at least 4 years in management with any or a combination of the following functional experience (Organisation, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Strategy)
- Also required is a high level of competency in business development.
- Experience and /or knowledge of the food manufacturing industry are an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545109 to apply for this job .