Enzo, Krypton, and Company is a management consulting firm located in the heart of the commercial hub of Africa’s biggest economy; Nigeria. We are focused on helping business leaders solve difficult problems, achieve sustainable growth and continually create marketable value in a rapidly changing business environment.
- This role covers quantitative and qualitative research, business analysis and strategic planning and implementation, and leveraging of advanced analytics that feeds into the development and execution of strategies that drive the ECommerce business.
- Data Gathering and Analysis – Conducting market and industry research among others
- Business Documentation – Write emails, proposals, prepare meeting notes, document simple business processes and plans
- Business Analysis – Using various frameworks learned in the training to analyze opportunities and make business cases
- Product/concept conceptualization and development
- Conducting feasibility studies and writing business plans. Building simple financial models for both cases
- Analyzing macro, socioeconomic, regulatory, political and environmental factors that affect business decisions – in companies
- Working professionally in teams to plan, execute, effectively communicate and evaluate tasks and projects for the companies.
- Engaging external stakeholders professionally
- Thinking critically, analytical and strategically to solve business problems and create/value perpetually
- Providing and implementing the corporate strategy recommendations of the company – across marketing, operations and financial management
- Manage the regular market and industry evaluation process of the company –conducting constant research as directed for customer analysis, competitive landscape analysis, trends and risk assessments
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to prioritize the launch of products on e-commerce channel partner and marketplace websites.
- Analyze opportunities for sales and profitability growth through enhanced content, inventory levels, product mix, pricing, availability, and fulfillment.
- Develop and execute strategic advertising programs through partner websites to maximize contribution revenue.
- Evaluate and recommend new e-commerce partners both domestically and abroad.
- Analyze the product mix of users clicking through to purchase through e-commerce channel partners.
- Prioritize products to become e-commerce based on market demand, user behavior and traffic flow to maximize e-commerce sales.
- Quantify the revenue passed through to distribution partners and create ongoing methods to communicate that value to internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage ecommerce data to drive the sale of incremental products through distribution partners.
Digital Business Intelligence:
- Utilize data from multiple sources to provide recommendations that improve marketing ROI, website usability, and customer lifecycle management.
- Collaborate with IT business partners to create world-class attribution models for sales cycles exceeding 12 months.
- Ensure data integrity in all analytics and digital reporting modules.
- Create digital dashboards that easily communicate insights from complex data sets to key cross-functional stakeholders.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- High-level communication skills
- Understanding of various facets of eCommerce and understanding of different ‘Business Model’ options in the industry is required
- Some understanding of Precision Marketing, Social, User Generated Content, Search is required
- Data visualization skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and apply analytics/disparate data sources to solve business issues is required
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Be business and market savvy
- Be able to think logically and clearly, and exhibit strong problem-solving abilities
- Exhibit superior written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate intermediate project management abilities
- Demonstrate the ability to set individual work plans and manage time and work with limited supervision to meet deadlines
- Collaborate with senior management, working with them to effectively execute strategies and projects
- IT competency
- The ideal candidate will hold a minimum of a Degree in Business, Marketing, Business Development, Economics, Finance, or related field with 2-4 years’ experience in Market Research/ Analytics, digital analytics, business intelligence or consulting environment.
- Experience and /or knowledge of the agricultural sector are an added advantage.
- The salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and a supporting letter in Pdf format, describing what the core functions of a Senior eCommerce Analyst are and what makes you suitable for the role.
- During the recruitment process, we would require your cooperation in undergoing several assessments all aimed at ensuring the best fit between candidates and the organization.
- Successful assessment results will culminate in an interview with the organization. The face-to-face interview with the representative of the organization will take place in Lagos, Nigeria. Please note a meeting with one of our Representatives (EK Recruitments) may be required prior to this.
- After you have undergone all the steps in the selection process, we will advise you of the organization’s decision as soon as possible. Should you be the preferred final candidate, our client will likely extend a verbal offer to you.
- We will revert to you as soon as possible when we have reviewed your application.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545107 to apply for this job .