Mario Consulting Limited is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, to fill this following position
Our client is a licensed indigenous finance company
The person will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency and functionality of the business and drive its growth to achieve the broad objectives set by the company.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and all the unit heads (Credit, Marketing, Accounts, IT etc).
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluating performance by analyzing and interpreting data metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Manage relationships with clients, vendors and regulatory authorities.
Required Skills and Experience
- BSc/HND in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant fields; MSc/MBA and professional qualifications in Accounting or Banking shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or performance of relevant role in a finance company.
- Understanding of business functions such as Credit/lending, Marketing, Finance, HR etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving.
- Candidate should not be more than 40 years.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545076 to apply for this job .