Kings Elite is a Lagos based Digital Marketing and Website Design Agency. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individuals that will work together as a team to deliver high-quality Digital services to our clients. Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business and attract more sales.
- We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft and writes well-designed code
- We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching
- The developer will be expected to develop WordPress Plugins and Web Applications
- The primary job responsibility for the PHP developer position is to provide PHP programming and functionality for a variety of web applications.
- You will be challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in new and creative ways.
- A successful candidate will have demonstrable experience building real online applications such as a social e-commerce site, desktop applications etc. in a LAMP environment and will be able to make a meaningful contribution from day one.
- You should be comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization.
- You will be willing to share your opinions and insights with business leaders in order to affect rapid decision cycles and effective technical solutions to business requirements.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Candidate should possess an OND, HND, BA/BSc
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii)
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545070 to apply for this job .