Bincom is a fast growing ICT solution and consulting firm focused on the best use of technology (old, new, emerging, and future) to solve client issues. We are focused on a global market but are headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
The person will:
- Help implement strategic market development plans
- Responsible for assisting with training communities on financial literacy
- Drive Location based User appreciation of core technologies
- Run direct marketing campaigns as directed by the client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for Social Media and Other online technologies.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Drive, motivation, and enthusiasm
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for 'selling' your ideas
- Basic IT skills
- This is a target based role with a guaranteed remuneration based on performance.
- This is a short-term paid ad-hoc role ( 6 months - 1-year contract).
- Suitable for people with secondary school leaving certificate, industrial attachment (minimum 6 months), NYSC, Fresh Graduates, and Trainees.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545069 to apply for this job .