Elevantix Consulting Limited is recruiting on behalf of her client a leading and fast-growing production in snack industry in Nigeria to fill the position above.
The primary responsibility of this role is the following:
- Develop and provide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for your area, in line with the Annual Business Plan (ABP), to the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and agree on sales and marketing targets for the period with the RSM.
- Allocate weekly/monthly targets to the sales representatives, including overall sales volumes, category mix, product availability and visibility standards.
- Drive sales in the region through the sales team to ensure that all sales, availability, and visibility targets are met.
- Enforce minimum drop volume standards for different categories of customers to eliminate “stock out” situations.
- Candidate must have a Minimum of 5-7 years in FMCG sales in a similar category, out of which the last 2 years should have been at ASM or Sales Executive level in a similar sized company.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545060 to apply for this job .