The ARO Foundation is a non-governmental, non-profit organization that is passionate about transforming the lives of children through education, empowering women through entrepreneurship, and bringing peace and unity to the world.
The foundation has been established entirely for humanitarian purposes, in particular, to support underprivileged children and adults in our society.
People are one of the main reasons for our success.
At ARO, our strategy is to hire only the best and the brightest people in our industry.
We offer stability with a forward focus, a strong commitment to training, and employee development and a dedication to being the best employer you will ever work for.
Our workplace offers opportunities for you to develop your skill.
It is a challenging but rewarding environment that offers great career opportunities for people who share our vision for the future.
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the foundation's needs.
- The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Nonprofit Organisation Management.
- It is imperative that the candidate for this position is able to create detailed and innovative strategies for overwhelming effective relations management.
- This management position is reserved for a bright, dedicated and ambitious individuals willing to be a coveted contributor and a major team player in achieving the elaborate vision set out by the company.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the Foundation
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the Foundation.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545055 to apply for this job .