Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Monitoring, controlling and integrating of the overall Project schedule including putting in place the progress measurement system, verification and reporting.
- The PE reviews Contractor Schedules for usefulness, logic, level of detail, input sources, timing, lines of communication, and interfaces with other project elements and consistency with Current Control Estimate, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), and the Project Plan.
- The PE also establishes the schedule requirements and frequencies of an issue for all of the contractor schedule deliverables.
- The PE strives for timely detection of trends and specifical deviations from the plan.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide overall project schedule, progress measurement, and change management expertise
- Ensures that the schedule control & progress procedures are developed and executed by the Contractor’s to monitor its schedule control activities and progress reporting
- Coordinates, monitors, and assesses Contractor’s efforts in project planning, progress measurement, and control
- Reviews project changes to evaluate detail schedule impact; responsible for quantifying and incorporating the effect and impact of approved changes in the overall schedule stewardship and reporting
- Following alignment with Planning Lead, advises Project Controls Lead and Project Team of any potential schedule issues and when necessary, provides guidance on, corrective action and measures to mitigate any adverse trends
- Assists Planning Lead and Project Controls Lead in developing and reviewing schedule corrective actions and recovery plans, and verifies needed actions/plans are implemented
- Monitors and appraises the performance of the Contractor compared to agreed control plans in the areas of progress and schedule control
- Reviews Contractor’s project control procedures to ensure that Company’s and Contract requirements are met
- Reviews and checks Contractor’s progress reports for accuracy of progress measurement and when necessary, reviews and endorses claimed progress reported by Contractor
- Reviews, monitors and control the Contractor’s schedules for all project activities for logic, level of detail, interfaces, etc. (Level 3, Level 4, short-term look-ahead schedules)
- Analyzes schedule and progress trends reported by Contractor
- Analyzes the planned quantity metrics projections for all home office and site disciplines (Piping, Civil, Electrical, etc.) and monitors actual metrics quantities completed against planned
- Supporting the Project Team with ongoing project schedule analysis, reporting, and forecasting activities
- Develop and document Schedules annual and multi-year, and ensuring that these products reflect the approved project design/execution scope
- Analyze schedule trends, develop and review schedule forecasts
- Monitor and report on schedule implications of changes
- Prepares and compiles weekly and monthly Reports (schedule & progress) as required.
- Participate in developing Contract Control Schedules and Milestones
- Participate in contract bid evaluations (as required)
- Responds to ad hoc requests from Project Management Team (PMT) related to Project Controls/Reporting
- Participates in gathering and recording Lessons Learned from the project that relates to progress and schedule areas
- Maintain regular contact with project teams and with the Functional Organization
- Maintain close liaison with planning engineers in the project teams
- Provide direction and feedback to Project planning and control engineers on schedule aspects of the project
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in Project Services and on stewarded projects
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Construction Management
- 0-5years of project controls experience focused on planning and schedule control
- Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience
- Willing to work overseas in a team environment
- Willing to relocate to required project site
- Strong Influencing, Consulting, Mentoring, Analytical, and Computing skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to urgent analysis requests
- This is a job level 1 position: 1 to 10 years of related experience is required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545052 to apply for this job .