ARO Foundation is a non-government, non-profit organization that is passionate about transforming lives of children through education, women empowerment and inspiring people to promote peace and spread kindness. The Foundation is established entirely for humanitarian purposes, particularly to support underprivileged children and adults in our society. Based in Nigeria, the foundation is a subsidiary of the ARO Group of companies.
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the foundation's needs.
- The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Nonprofit Organisation Management.
- It is imperative that the candidate for this position is able to create detailed and innovative strategies for overwhelming effective relations management.
- This management position is reserved for a bright, dedicated and ambitious individuals willing to be a coveted contributor and a major team player in achieving the elaborate vision set out by the company.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the Foundation
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the Foundation.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545051 to apply for this job .