Ketcheon Engineering Services (KES) is a leading 100% indigenous Nigerian company established in 2004 to provide a broad spectrum of services and expertise to the Energy and Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore) sectors.
- We are looking for a thorough Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises.
- A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
- The goal is to maintain the plants, infrastructure, machines and common areas in the best possible condition.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) is desired
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545045 to apply for this job .