INTERSOS is an independent humanitarian organization that assists the victims of natural disasters, armed conflicts and exclusion. Its activities are based on the principles of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equality of rights and opportunities, respect for diversity and coexistence, paying special attention to the most vulnerable people.
Report to: Logistics coordinator
Tasks and Responsibilities: listed but not limited are:
- Configure and deploy new and refurbished workstations, laptops and peripheral equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, update and maintain workstations and laptops.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot printers/copiers as well as manage toner requests.
- Setup and support audio/visual equipment for presentations and trainings on and off site.
- Install and configure peripherals including scanners, external drives, monitors and other peripheral hardware.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and update operating systems and user applications.
- Track license and support contracts to include notification of renewal timeframe to management.
- Monitor network to ensure network functionality and availability to all system users.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair cabled, wireless and other network infrastructure.
Travel and fleet
- Supports travel management processes for the INTERSOS staff and its projects Processing of the booking for travel in helicopter and fix wings;
- Provision of information to the staff of INTERSSOS on travel including travel route and accommodation arrangement and ensure the selected arrangements are undertaken on time;
- Processing travel authorization in line with INTERSOS’s travel entitlements guidelines and rules;
- Arrangements for staff security clearance when required;
- Arrangements for cargo clearance when required; booking of cargo
- Arrangement for airport pick-up and support to expediting of customs and immigration procedures, as necessary;
- Processing of renewal of Id card for INTERSOS staff of the
- Preparation of routine correspondence, memoranda and reports;
- Extracting, inputting, copying and filing data from various sources; Maintenance of files.
- Acting as focal with UNHAS for all booking and INSO for security clearance.
- Manage all in-county staff transport, ensuring coordination with colleagues, partners, and
- transport contractors as necessary.
- Oversees and ensures proper maintenance and management of vehicles and drivers e.g. repair, maintenance, monthly mileage check, usage purposes as well as licenses and insurance coverage;
- Follows-up of accidents/incidents with the police, informing insurance company, prepares and sends all relevant documents;
- Follows-up of the Drivers list of duties, shift, logbook, overtime;
- Contributes to procurement process for office property, expendable supplies and services; when need
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience at national or international level in the area of IT, administration, procurement or logistics;
- University Degree in Business Administration, Transport Management, Supply Chain or other related fields.
- Advance University Degree IT
- Knowledge of working processes (purchase orders, preparation of contracts for services
- and goods, tendering, protocol etc);
- Proven knowledge of car maintenance
- Good communication skills;
- Capable of working under pressure in a multitasking position.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc);
- Qualified female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545040 to apply for this job .