Ketcheon Engineering Services (KES) is a leading 100% indigenous Nigerian company established in 2004 to provide a broad spectrum of services and expertise to the Energy and Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore) sectors. This broad capability enables us to offer our customers the full range of Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning to Maintenance Management. With branch offices in Abuja and Lagos and the head office situated in Port Harcourt, KES is well placed to undertake projects both nationwide and throughout West Africa.
- We are searching for a reliable Construction Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation, and scheduling of the projects.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Analyse, manage and minimize risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related field
- Proven working experience of within 3-5 years, in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods
- Expert knowledge of construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Excellent communication, leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545036 to apply for this job .