House of Tara International - We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with a sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- A graduate Degree qualification
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Working knowledge of control and compliance methods and procedures.
- Experience in methods of receiving, inspecting, issuing stock and handling stock returns
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545029 to apply for this job .