CHAK Architects Limited - We are the CHAK Architects, a full-service design practice specializing in architecture and interior design. Our collaborative approach to residential, commercial and hospitality architecture results in accurate solutions thoughtfully adjusted to their purpose.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings by using specialist computer-aided design (cad) applications: AutoCAD, Revit, 3dmax studio, sketch up, ArchiCAD
- Aware of bim is a big plus
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact, and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Traveling regularly to building sites, proposed locations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- High levels of creativity and imagination
- A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
- A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of a project
- Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and mathematical ability
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and Portfolio.
- No CV is accepted without portfolio of the candidate's work
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545027 to apply for this job .