Excel Corporation - We are a leading multi-sectoral establishment. We seek the expertise of professionals who desire to work in a fast-paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, We offer a truly entrepreneurial Excel Corporation experience in a fast-paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Prepare annual budget (marketing) and track expenses relating to the budget
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions. In other words, act as a representative of the company
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Hire, guide and train business development staff and associates
- Possess very good sales skills
- Analytical skills: Business development officers must be analytical thinkers with the ability to analyze new and prospective opportunities in business
- Educational qualification: Most companies require applicants to have at least a bachelor’s degree in any field related to business. Any experience of working in a related field or company would be of great benefit
- Project skills: Ability to man project effectively with developed goals and procedures for its implementation
- Possess problem-solving skills
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Age: 22 - 30 years.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545009 to apply for this job .