A reputable organization is seeking to fill the above position with a suitable and qualified individual.
- Counsel and advise prospective clients, individually or in groups, on issues related to planning an academic program, choosing an educational or career goal.
- Counsel and advise prospective clients on specific curriculum decisions including the choice and scheduling of courses, selection or change of majors and minors, etc., providing referrals to specific departments and universities as appropriate.
- Counsel and advise prospective clients in making career-related decisions; assist students and prospective clients in the use of existing resources for learning about careers of interest to them; critique resumes, and assist with programs and services related to placement activities.
- Provide information on programs, and make referrals where appropriate, to services offered by the organization for the educational or career enhancement of the individual.
- Assist with administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Candidate should possess at least 2 years’ experience in counseling. Experience in initiating prospect counsel and achieving successful conversions will be an added advantage.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Excellent customer relations
- Conflict resolution
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to utilize social media for marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a friendly disposition.
- Ability to multi-task.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545006 to apply for this job .