A firm in the ICT sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
This job is to strategically align the centre in becoming a unit for the successful development of prospective students in the state to acquire their own businesses and the successful deployment of students into the working world. The centre head is responsible for managing the centre, its staff and the students. Deploy and ensure appropriate training models are in place and relates to the centres vision and mission.
- Plan and direct training and development initiatives for the centre
- Identify skills development initiatives that would benefit learners.
- Identify and communicate with reputable training providers for efficient service delivery of training
- Oversee the planning and control of maintenance in the centre’s building, vehicles, equipment and grounds
- Develop, plan and maintain effective security controls to ensure the safety of learners, staff and the property Competencies
- Identify and initiate effective skills programme that will motivate and interest learners in their choice of development
- Ensure compliance to internal control procedures and support compliance with contractual requirements and obligations.
- Manage finances and records of the centre, ensuring budget is not exceeded
Candidate must have:
- Strong management skills
- People orientated
- Communicate effectively
- Exhibit sound work ethics
- Ability to manage self and responsibilities
- Tutorial skills
- Motivational skills
- Bachelor’s degree, an MBA gives added advantage
- Minimum 2 years managerial experience
- Excellent business communication and writing skills
- Understand financial risk and impact on business
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545002 to apply for this job .