George Calil Limited, an indigenous Manufacturing Plant located in Kogi State, is recruiting exceptional talented candidates with high level of initiative, to fill the position above.
- Site Sheets and JHAs completed accurately.
- Ensure reports are done efficiently and accurately on return to a workshop or on job completion.
- To carry out all work to the highest trade standards.
- To work as directed by Supervisor / Managers. Other associated tasks may be delegated to address work demand from time to time.
- Ensure adherence to quoted and specified scope of work and component supply. Fully familiarise with relevant Quotations, Job Files and authorized work before commencement.
- To share knowledge and skills, and give advice to co-workers as necessary for the betterment of quality workmanship and production for the Company’s clients.
- BENG / HND in Mechanical Engineering / Training certificate
- Extensive hydraulic and technical experience in open and closed hydraulic systems
- Experience with hydraulic motors, valve and cylinder rebuilding
- Welding knowledge
- Skills in using heavy and power tools
- Entry-level employment as a Mechanic/Technician.
- Competent mechanical skills
- Ability to read hydraulic schematics
- Please do not apply if you are not willing to interview for your selected position at the plant site at Kogi
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544987 to apply for this job .