A reputable organization is looking to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Evaluates marketing reports and sales data compiled by marketing staff members
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
- Planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Organizes and attends company-wide and marketing events
- Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships
- Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars
- Liaising with both new and existing clients
- Maintaining ongoing relationship with clients through regular calls, messages, and visits
- Constantly informing clients about new products.
- Handling and addressing client complaints and feedback
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of BSc in any discipline
- At least 2-3years verifiable marketing/business development experience in business/products marketing
- Liaising with Corporate clients both new and existing over the phone and in person.
- Maintaining an ongoing relationship with clients through regular calls, text messages, and visits.
- Active and purposeful acquisition of new corporate clients in a bid to increase current corporate clientele portfolio.
- Responsible for constantly informing clients about new meals, promotions, and events.
- Responsible for handling and addressing corporate client complaints and feedback.
- Responsible for planning and successful organization of events and activities.
- Active involvement in selection, contract negotiation and approval of guest artists, performers and other personnel required for events.
- Active involvement in procurement of infrastructure, equipment, and other items required for events.
- Active involvement in publicity and merchandising for events.
- Responsible for ensuring availability and sufficiency of menu items and beverages to cater to guests for every event.
- Responsible for receiving customer orders over the phone and passing orders along to the appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for communicating waiting times to customers and conveying information to customers over the phone.
- Responsible as a middleman between clients and back office.
- Responsible for disseminating information to customers relating to availability/unavailability of menu items.
- Accountable for client communications management.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544985 to apply for this job .