Rivers Sugarland Development Company Limited is looking to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, accounting or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a business role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills — you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Will be based on commission.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544983 to apply for this job .