De-Mark Integrated Projects Limited - a growing construction firm in Nigeria, seeks qualified and experienced candidates to urgently fill the following vacant positions in its operations site at Lagos.
- Inspect vehicle engine and other mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test-drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts, brake pads etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting Inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions, replacing parts and components.
- 3 years Experience:
- OND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering 3+ years of automotive repair experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proven experience as an Auto Mechanic/Electrician
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing information
- Excellent knowledge of Mechanical/Electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544963 to apply for this job .