An IT Solutions Company seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Installation and configuration of all fleet management products including tracking and Speed-limiting devices.
- Provide effective advisory and support role to the auto - technical department
- Coordinate the activities of the auto - technical department
- Handle all database issues including decommission and recommissioning of units
- Troubleshoot the database with a view to capturing non-functional events
- Ensuring that all configurations & Installation are according to our specifications using the desired parameters that must give the required result
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide technical support for customer to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Train customer to use products effectively
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Walk customers through software & hardware installing applications process
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Offer occasional Back-up support to field technicians.
- Performing acceptance tests.
- Coordinates and handle all fleet management installation and configuration of devices and physical maintenance of faulty devices
- Proven years of experience in telematics & fleet management
- Deep understanding of field operations
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc Electrical Electronics, Mechanical Engineering etc
- Excellent experience with MS office packages.
Location: Candidate must be ready to relocate to any region/ state in the country!
Salary Package – Negotiable
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544961 to apply for this job .