Our client is Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets. With over 23 years of experience in the field of finance management, tailoring on lease, loans and investment offerings to meet the financial needs of their customers either on a long or short term.
The Channel Manager monitors the establishment, maintenance, and expansion of relationships within the Asset Creation sales channels.
The Channel Manager ensures achievement of profitability on the entire range of company’s Asset creation products/services and maximizing revenue opportunities with channel partners.
- Implementing channel marketing plans.
- Monthly reporting on achievement of sales KPI’s within sales Channels.
- Driving the RSE teams towards meeting set targets for profitable sales volume and achievement of strategic objectives in the channels.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates RSEs & Chanel partners’ needs on an ongoing basis to increase performance and drive results.
- Works with Client Experience team to ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of arising issues.
- Managing potential channel conflict with channel partners within the channels; by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and ensuring strict adherence to organizational sales policies.
- Proactively recruiting new qualifying RSEs (as required) and overseeing the on boarding process.
- Establishes productive & professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Complete required training and development programs for both RSEs and channel partners as required.
- Identifies, develops, and implements process improvements towards improving customer satisfaction, improving sales efficiency, etc.
- Work closely with the strategy and marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals etc.
- Minimum five years of channel sales experience in a Business to Business & Business to Consumer Sales environment.
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the Financial Services industry.
- Knowledge of financial products, financial and credit risk analysis.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Availability to travel from time to time.
- I T proficiency. Excellent Data management skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships.
Strong personal network within the industry.
Highly driven and passionate about sales.
Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
Strong leadership & team building skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544945 to apply for this job .