Garanntor Hosting provides local cloud services, web hosting, domain registration, VPS, cloud server that meet international standards hosted in Nigeria.
- Management of Vendors and Customers accounts
- Maintaining books of Account using ERP Software
- Monthly fillings of WHT, VAT, and PAYE tax within statutory periods
- Preparation of monthly budget
- Prepare weekly cash float requirement and weekly cash position
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliation statements by agreeing on bank statements balances with cash/bank ledgers
- Payroll and Pay-slip preparation
- Management of Non-current asset and depreciation register
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software or ERP
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A-CAN-DO attitude to work
- Strong Analytical and numerical skill
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good knowledge of E-products and channels
- Appreciable knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
Qualification and Work Experience
- BSc/HND in Accounting or related field required.
- Audit Experience Required
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience preferably in an IT/Service sector.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544913 to apply for this job .