Builders Hub Vocational Academy seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Preparation of course syllabus and lecturing of students.
- Marking and setting of test and examination for students.
- Weekly reports to Director of School on course management.
- An ability to demonstrate practical processes effectively.
- To set training agenda, establish ground rules, initiate discussion, and allow the session to flow, stepping in only when needed.
- To draw out knowledge and insight from group participants
- To utilize different skills, tools, exercises and natural abilities to keep a group discussion moving smoothly.
- Build community in the group, making sure that each person is included, heard, and valued
- Help participants bring their own experiences to the living tradition we share
- Guide the group through the session outline
- Establish and maintain a comfortable, inclusive tone and feeling in the session.
- Perform any other task as assigned.
- Successful candidate must have 3-5 years of experience
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- HND/Bsc in building construction related course.
- City & Guild Certified, NVQ Certified and any additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must have passion for standard
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544850 to apply for this job .